Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter
- Pour-over Coffee: manual pour over Coffee maker allows you to brew an excellent cup of coffee in minutes
- Stainless steel: includes a Permanent, stainless steel mesh filter that helps extract your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter
- Coffee carafe: made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass with color band detailing that is both functional and elegant
- Quick and easy: simply add coarse ground coffee to filter, pour a small amount of water in a circular motion over ground coffee until soaked then add the remaining water and let drip
- Servings: pour over Coffee maker makes 8 cups of coffee, 4 oz. each; dishwasher safe
How to Brew a Delicious Cup of Pour Over Coffee:
Begin by filling the filter with coarsely ground coffee. For each 4 Oz use 1 rounded tbsp or 1 BODUM scoop (included).
Wait 10-15 seconds after the boil has completed before pouring water in. Use a circular motion over the ground coffee until soaked. Slowly pour the remaining hot water into the filter.
The Coffee will drip into the borosilicate glass carafe. For the best possible flavor, let it brew for about 4 minutes.
After the 4-minute brew is complete, remove the filter from the carafe and you are free to enjoy a delicious cup of Pour Over Coffee.